Horseback archery hip quiver, belt quiver.
It's orginal leather Turkish traditional horse archery quiver, its called for inchestirkesinches. It's used for mounted archery.
Made from genuine cowhide and lambskin, lined inside, the body is pink (looks like brown in the picture), both RH and LH (right and left hand users) are suitable for use on both sides.
We have free or cheap express shipping option.
Mounted Archers of Archaic Turks
Some authors believe that Turks originated from Huns, but the word “Turk” was first mentioned in Chinese sources in the 6th century for a Turkish nation called “Blue Turk Empire” (Gokturks). Although the archaic Turkish archery has not been very well documented specifically, the information about the steppe people gives an idea about it. Other than old Greek, Roman and Byzantian scripts, archaeological excavations made by the former USSR scientists enlightened many points of the nomadic life and culture. Despite the fact that there are different kinds of nomadism, in the current context, nomads are pastoralists who follow their animal herds, as they search for food and water. Nomadic steppe peoples were tribal or clan-based entities and their leaders achieved their status and political power by their personal abilities. The unification of tribes of different ethnic origins under the commandement of such leaders was not rare. Cultural, genetic and military interactions made it possible to talk about a “common mounted archery culture” which can easily be representative for early pre-Islamic Turkish horseback archery. This cultural complex, widely known as “Scythian Triad”, is typical with the content of their tombs: weapons made of bronze and iron, equipment of horsemanship and the so-called “animal-style” art. Warriors were burried with their weapons and horses, so the tombs offer great information.
The earliest written sources of other cultures about the steppe folks were dated to the first millenium BC and these steppe people were referred as Scythians, as named by Herodotus or Saka, as called by Iranians. After the Scythians, historically we next encounter the Sarmatians who came as aggressors and finally occupied all Scythian land. Both groups of steppe people were speaking Iranian languages (at least their leaders were) and closely related to the Medes and Persians who themselves originated on the steppe. The Scythian culture became widespread among Altai people from which the Turks come from. This is quite important and may be the earliest example of the interactions between the Turkic and Persian cultures.
1) We only accept payment via PayPal.
2) Unpaid item case will be opened if the item is not paid after 4 days.
Please reconfirm the shipping address in your Paypal after the Payment. we will arrange the shipment within 2-3 days after receiving your order(business days is not include weekend and holiday).
I have free express shipping options delivery time 2-4 days!
1) Please contact us first before you start a return.
2) The item comes with 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. (Exception article 7)
3) If the item is defective or not as described, we will take the responsibility.
4) If you purchased wrong item, don't like it or don't need it any more, the return shipping fee will be at your cost.
5) Our warranty does not extended to any products that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user's part.
6) We accept the return within 30 days after you receive the item. But you need pay for the shipment. After we received your return, we will refund you immediately.
7) Our warranty does not extended to 50lbs + wood products(For example 60lbs bow)
Please don't leave us neutral or negative feedback before contacting us. We will do our best to resolve your issue until your satisfaction.
If you have any questions or advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. we will reply within 24 hours on weekdays. if there have any problem when you receive your item, or you have any questions about the shipping, please don't leave negative or neutral feedback before you contact us. we promise to help you solve the problem well. thanks in advance.