Nomad Turks Gokturk's Horseback archery back quiver, belt quiver.
It's base and mouth patterns are embroidered on cow leather, it is completely handwork. It's a promotion price will be increased.
We use 2layer real cow leather for durable, its total 5.5mm thickness.
It's about 1-1.3kg.
Mounted Archers of Archaic Turks
Some authors believe that Turks originated from Huns, but the word “Turk” was first mentioned in Chinese sources in the 6th century for a Turkish nation called “Blue Turk Empire” (Gokturks). Although the archaic Turkish archery has not been very well documented specifically, the information about the steppe people gives an idea about it. Other than old Greek, Roman and Byzantian scripts, archaeological excavations made by the former USSR scientists enlightened many points of the nomadic life and culture. Despite the fact that there are different kinds of nomadism, in the current context, nomads are pastoralists who follow their animal herds, as they search for food and water. Nomadic steppe peoples were tribal or clan-based entities and their leaders achieved their status and political power by their personal abilities. The unification of tribes of different ethnic origins under the commandement of such leaders was not rare. Cultural, genetic and military interactions made it possible to talk about a “common mounted archery culture” which can easily be representative for early pre-Islamic Turkish horseback archery. This cultural complex, widely known as “Scythian Triad”, is typical with the content of their tombs: weapons made of bronze and iron, equipment of horsemanship and the so-called “animal-style” art. Warriors were burried with their weapons and horses, so the tombs offer great information.
The earliest written sources of other cultures about the steppe folks were dated to the first millenium BC and these steppe people were referred as Scythians, as named by Herodotus or Saka, as called by Iranians. After the Scythians, historically we next encounter the Sarmatians who came as aggressors and finally occupied all Scythian land. Both groups of steppe people were speaking Iranian languages (at least their leaders were) and closely related to the Medes and Persians who themselves originated on the steppe. The Scythian culture became widespread among Altai people from which the Turks come from. This is quite important and may be the earliest example of the interactions between the Turkic and Persian cultures.
Its youtube review video from our dear customer Bill Duncan.
1) We accept payment via PayPal/Credit Card.
2) An unpaid item case will be opened if the item is not paid after 4 days.
Please reconfirm the shipping address in your after the Payment.
We have free express shipping for USA and Europe countries. Its take 2-3 business day of delivery.
Other countries have standard free shipping, its take about 15-20 day of delivery. Also, we have cheap express shipping for another country, please talk to us.
1) Please contact us first before you begin a return.
2) The item comes with 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. (Exception article 7)
3) If the item is flawed or not as described, we'll take the responsibility.
4) If you purchased the wrong item, don't like it or don't need it anymore, the return shipping fee will be at your cost.
5) Our warranty doesn't reach any products that aren't under normal operating conditions as a results of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user's part.
6) We accept the return within 30 days after you receive the item. But you need pay for the shipment. After we received your return, we'll refund you immediately.
7) Our warranty does not extend to 50lbs + wood products(For example 60lbs bow) or handcrafted custom made leather armors.
Please don't leave us neutral or feedback before contacting us. We will do our greatest to resolve your issue until your satisfaction.
If you've got any questions or advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. we will reply within 24 hours on weekdays. if there have any problems when you receive your item, or you have any questions about the shipping, please don't leave negative or neutral feedback before you contact us. we promise to assist you solve the matter well. thanks in advance.